Skip to content
Click here to read about shiatsu therapy
- You suffer from recurring pain, classical medicine does not really help and you are looking for alternatives.
- The person you are, who is going through something difficult is not seen enough. You are treated for a long-term illness but only the technical side is taken into account.
- You suffer from different pains but the links are not made. You lack a general image that will help you heal more effectively.
- You have a long-term illness and are looking for relief, an improvement in your well-being and a reduction in your pain.
- Examples of treated symptoms
:- Problems with sleep, restlessness.
– Difficulty concentrating.
– Burn out.
– Hormonal and menstrual problems.
– Shoulders, knees, joint pain.
– Migraines, headaches.
– Digestive problems.
– Blood circulation.
– Postoperative trauma.
– RSI, pains related to office work.If you recognize yourself in one or more of these cases, then shiatsu can certainly help you. Click here to read about shiatsu therapy