- Rates: 85 eu per session.
A session lasts between 1h. and 1.5 hours.
- Remote sessions: 70 eu/hour. Usually these sessions last half an hour and therefore cost 35 eu.
- If you are going through a difficult period financially, contact me, we will find a solution.
You can cancel an appointment free of charge up to 24 hours in advance. If you do not cancel in time, the full cost of a session will be charged.
Shiatsu is only reimbursed in an additional package. Not all health insurers reimburse Shiatsu. It is advisable to contact your insurer to find out the exact details about reimbursements for my treatments. Please mention that I am a member of the Shiatsu Vereniging Nederland.
You do not pay your own risk: You will be reimbursed from the first treatment.
Have you been reimbursed by your insurance? , Click here:
Organizations to which I belong to guarantee professional quality and partial reimbursement of sessions:
– Member of the V.I.S. (Association for Iokai Shiatsu Therapists). Registration number A2004148
– Member of the Shiatsu Vereniging Nederland, the professional association for all shiatsu therapists in the Netherlands.
The SVN represents our shiatsu therapists and, together with the RBCZ, ensures that there are rules so that our care is as optimal and responsible as possible and can be eligible for (partial) reimbursement by the health insurers.
Together with my colleagues, I regularly follow refresher courses in the field of shiatsu, eastern and western medicine every year. We also hold intervision sessions to test our work.
– Member of the SCAG (Foundation Complementary and Alternative Medicine) no. 10712
– Registered in the RBCZ register as Registered Therapist BCZ Nr. 508013R
And subject to the disciplinary law of the Stichting Tuchtrecht Complementaire Zorg TCZ.
– AGB: Healthcare provider code: 90031708, practice code: 90010634
This means that my practice for iokai shiatsu is officially recognized by health insurers and the tax authorities. The practice fully meets the requirements set in the Wkkgz (Healthcare Quality, Complaints and Disputes Act).
I work with a treatment agreement.
For children under 16, I’m working with a parental agreement.
If you want to make an appointment or have questions, click here.